Compilation Services: GKM
The common challenge faced by most accounting firms is a lack of time to spend on strategic planning activities for small and medium-sized clients.
With GKM as your partner, compiling and analyzing accurate financial information for clients is no longer a challenge. Creating financial statements, managing accounts receivables, and payables, account reconciliations, input & maintenance of general ledger entries.
GKM’s write-up support in addition to the bookkeeping services helps improve the service offerings of accounting firms to their clients.
Audits, reviews, and compilation are varying levels of assurance provided to businesses worldwide. An audit involves exhaustive verification, and a CPA providing his / her opinion on the financial statements. A review consists of limited verification procedures, and a CPA’s involvement is not required. Compilations are performed to pull together financial data and format them into a well-structured set of financial statements. The compilation is thus presenting of information and expresses no assurance or opinion on the statements. Accounting compilation services may be provided on a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis depending upon the client’s business needs.
GKM’s write-up services include:
- Support with 1099 report preparation
- Accounting and transactional information
- Fixed Asset Scheduling
- Preparation of financial statements (Income Statement & Balance Sheet, Statement of Retained Earnings or Changes in Equity, Cash Flow Statement)
- Accounts receivable & payable
- General Ledger Maintenance & Review
- After-the-fact payroll & sales tax returns preparation
- Review of financial statements for accuracy, and not just a routine analysis
- Recommendations for improvements in the accounting process
To discuss further,
108 West 13th Street,
Wilmington, Delaware 19801,